Use this 2 inch x 27 foot ratcheting tie-down to confidently secure crates, lumber, machinery, appliances, farm implements mowers and more. It's rated for a 10,000 pound breaking strength and 3,333 pound working load capacity.
The high visibility yellow strap is constructed of heavy-duty polyester webbing that resists stretching, tearing and rot. The burly steel flat hooks are rubber coated and won't bend and offer added security when latched to equipment, trailers and vehicles. And the hardware is zinc coated to fend off corrosion.
The oversized comfortable ratchet handle is molded in place and won't fall off. It's big enough to fit gloved hands and offers smooth and sure operation.
- Ultra-strong 2 in. wide strap with reinforced edges
- Extra-wide cushioned ratchet handle
- Flat hooks for maximum strength and grip
- High visibility yellow
- Adjusts from 1 ft. to 27 ft. length
- 3,333 lb. working strength
- 10,000 lb. break strength
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov